NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a [[Analytics Architect / Program Manager]] to join our team in [[Victoria]], [[British Columbia]], [[Canada]].
NTT Data is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Data Architect and Program Manager
. If you are passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional, results-oriented, team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and are excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
The Data Architect and Program Manager
will be responsible for managing a collaborative and diverse team to deliver an end-to-end Business Intelligence (BI) and advanced analytics solutions for clients utilizing the Microsoft stack. The Architect will also support business development activities by providing subject matter expertise and demonstrating thought leadership in BI / Advanced Analytics. Additionally, this role includes Program/Project Manager responsibilities where the successful candidate will be required to manage project and resourcing plans, provide leadership and motivation to an existing team, produce status reports, and be the first point of contact with our client's executive and senior leadership. Key Areas of Responsibility As Program Manager:
• Build relationships with CxOs and key client stakeholders responsible for enterprise architecture, security, analytics, and business requirements
• Workclosely with senior business and technical leadership, drive business successes through analytics adoption and client successes. Promote analytics as a key business enabler
• Workclosely with senior leadership, champion the adoption of Agile project delivery practices
• Support the client's journey from on-premise to the Cloud. Build business cases supporting the use of Cloud technologies to improve services to client customers and internal staff
• Drive analytics innovation, using machine learning and other technologies to surface leading edge data insights
• Provides first point of contact for communication with Portfolio Management and the Corporate Portfolio Management Office (CPMO)
• Manage, motivate, and provide leadership to the data warehouse and reporting team(s) on a day-to-day basis
• Manage project plans, schedules, and resource plans
• Monitor project scope, budget, schedule, and risks
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize deliverables, balance team capacity with on-going business commitments
• Produce project status reports and communicate project status to the stakeholder, as required
• Coordinate with other client delivery teams to deliver integrated solutions
• Organize delivery of knowledge transfer to clients, including toolset usage and transition of operational tasks to operations staff As Analytics Solution Architect:
• Develop a strategic roadmap for our clients to modernize their analytic solution, from recommending analytic architectures (on-premise, Cloud, or hybrid), to providing best practice approaches to preparing and delivering analytic platforms that are best suited to analysis, reporting, and advanced analytics.
• Leverage the output of the strategic roadmap - demonstrate to our clients the intersection of business benefits with an incremental solution delivery, including costing estimates and staffing considerations.
• Guide client leadership through the analytics solution journey from inception through tosolution delivery. Support senior level decision making by distilling complex technical issues and considerations into business benefits, impacts and risks.
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, review and provide recommendations on data architecture and data governance, both current and future state capabilities.
• Provide oversight and best practices for the installation and configuration of Microsoft on-premise and Cloud based tools, platforms and services.
• Work with client delivery teams for data modelling and database design best practices.
• Provide leadership and mentorship for less senior team members.
• Support NTT business development efforts (proposals, client presentations, webinars, etc). Mandatory Professional Qualifications & Experience: As a Project Manager, Program Lead:
• Minimum 10+ years experience managing multiple medium to large scale projects in the analytics space as a program/project manager.
• 1 years experience in agile / scrum project methodologies and change management practices is preferred As Analytics Solution Architect:
• Minimum 10 years proven experience implementing best practices for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW & BI) solutions; specifically, the Microsoft technology stack
• Minimum 3 years experience architecting, designing, and developing Cloud-based analytic platforms that leverage data technologies such as Microsoft Azure
• Minimum 10 years experience:
• Implementing BI Dashboards and Reporting solutions utilizing various BI reporting toolsets including Power BI, Tableau, and SSRS
• Designing, developing, and implementing integration and ETL processes based on disparate source systems Preferred Experience:
• Experience implementing and integrating Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Information Technology, IT Architecture, Solution Architect, Business Intelligence, Consulting, Technology
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology