West Fraser IT is hiring an ITProject Manager - JDE Analytics
who will report to the Manager of Business Intelligence.
The position is open in any of our offices: Vancouver, BC | Quesnel, BC | Toronto, ON | Memphis, TN.What You Will Do:
Minimum qualifications include:
- Gather business requirements for reporting and analytical solutions out of our data and analytical assets, e.g. data warehouse, source system data
- Prototype solutions leveraging tools such as Excel and Power BI
- Validate the logic behind measures, aggregations, groupings, and filters from a usability and business perspective
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for our ETL and report developers
- Support data accuracy and functional testing of developer outputs
- Bridge the gap between the technical solution and the business users during functional and user acceptance testing
- Validate production release accuracy and completeness
- Support defect resolution and business user sign off
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with JD Edwards or equivalent enterprise software
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Project Management (IT)
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry or Corporate Sales domain is required
- Capable of understanding customer requirements in order to develop, present and deploy solutions based on those requirements
- Participate in pre-project analysis work to enable informed decision-making about technology investments
- Facilitate business process reviews when technology requirements arise to ensure implementation goals are appropriately defined and scoped
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts
- Create, coordinate and deliver training to ensure end-user readiness
- Experience in business intelligence as an analyst
- Experience with Power BI is an asset
- Experience with Azure Data and BI Services is an asset
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge, and opportunity, come build your career with us atWest Fraser:www.westfraser.com
West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us. West Fraser is a growing company that believes strongly in promoting from within and prides itself on providing a challenging environment with continuous development. The successful candidate should be interested in future growth opportunities within the company.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser believes inclusive, diverse teams build a more vibrant workforce, safer operations, and a stronger company overall. We strive to create workplaces and leadership teams that are reflective of the diverse communities we are a part of. We will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or any other protected legal characteristic.