BX PRESS CIDERY is pleased to offer you a position of IT Manager, which is a full-time position (40 hours per week), beginning effective from July1st, 2020 on the terms and conditions set out in this letter agreement (the “Agreement”).
1. Duties and reporting. You will perform duties consistent with the position IT Manager, as are generally described as follows and as are reasonably assigned to you from time to time.
- Provide technical support for network-related issues to end users such as connectivity, accessing e-mail and network shared resources, printing problem; application systems integration with database servers and property management application system
- Manage the enterprise-wide networking infrastructure that includes network performance tuning and troubleshooting, implement and monitor network security and access to server resources, backup / restore of user’s data, emails and shared network files, Exchange Online e-mail system administration. Changes and upgrades to the entire system will be driven by you.
- Be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and configuration of mixed version Microsoft
- Windows based server platforms, network routers, security firewall/VPN appliance devices and
- switches, Data and Voice cabling, wireless mesh networks and internet access.
- Administer the network virus scanning and removal, e-mail spam filter and internet content filter.
- Oversee the setup, configuration and maintenance of server virtualization using Hy-per-V and
- centralized storage systems.
- Design and manage the IT budget
- Recommend any changes to the Executive Team, that are required to maintain and advance our
- technology platforms.
- Have the ability to maintain effective relationships with specialists, consultants or vendors that you
- require to design and complete any particular task
- Be available; this position requires “on-call” duties and availability on after hours and weekends.