We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join a fast expanding company operating in BC’s growing marijuana production sector.
- Join the fast expanding marijuana production sector
- Exciting fast-changing environment – lots of project work happening!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
What & Why:
This organisation operates in one of BCs fastest growing industry sectors – internal growth has created an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to join them in the Fraser Valley. This is a diverse role and your responsibilities will include administering their VMWare virtual environment/servers, project work (including a forthcoming ERP implementation project) as well as technical troubleshooting as required.
This organisation is part of BCs fast expanding marijuana sector and are growing rapidly as they increase their production capacity. While a relatively young business they have the backing of larger, established organisations - therefore this position represents a great opportunity to join a company that can offer you the fast-moving and exciting atmosphere of start-up combined with the stability and resources expected of a more established company.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced in similar roles overseeing MS Windows client systems, VMWare and MS Servers and Cisco or Fortinet networking.
- Experienced working in fast-changing/growing environments – able to capably manage change.
- Knowledgeable in SQL server administration
- Experience in agriculture/fresh produce industry sectors highly regarded
- Will possess relevant qualifications and certifications linked to the above.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 21, 2018
Closes: January 20, 2019