ITC Construction Group is one of Western Canada's leading general contractors with offices in BC and Alberta and specializes in the areas of residential high-rise construction.
We are seeking a bright, motivated IT Help Desk Administrator for a contract position for 12 months, with the possibility of extension beyond. Accepted candidate will have the skills to provide exceptional support and customer services to ITC staff. The accepted candidate will have technology skills and exposure to Microsoft workstations and other Office products. The role consists of operational and support duties for computers and other services. The IT Help Desk Administrator will be a self-starter, and able to work as part of a team, and be self-directed to provide the level of customer experience our users have come to expect.
The role is based out of our Vancouver Corporate Head Office, however; candidate may be required to go to our project sites from time to time.
If you are a self-starter motivated to make a career within our performance culture, apply in confidence at www.itc-group.com
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Answer telephone calls from ITC Users; troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Build workstations from start, including installation of all Applications and configurations
• Perform Application Updates – Office 2013 to 2016 and other custom apps
• 1st level support of PCs, and mobile devices
• Support current and new PCs, mobile devices and VOIP phone deployments
• Support users at multiple remote locations utilizing remote assistance tools
• Track incidents through to resolution, using ITC's incident management system
• Assist in the execution of documented policies and procedures
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Graduate of Computer Information Systems Administration (CISA) or equivalent
• Experience in providing technical support to Users and conveying it at the User level
• Knowledge of Windows based applications -- Windows 8.1 Pro & Windows 10 Pro; Office 2013 / 2016
• Experience in the building, maintaining and troubleshooting of Windows workstations
• Knowledge of Office365 Admin Portal and SharePoint
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with computer hardware and software
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with good telephone skills
• Proven success in multi-tasking, organizing and planning skills.
• Consistently exercise initiative, discretion and independent judgment in line with the Company
No recruiters please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with employer:
About ITC Construction Group
ITC Construction Group is one of Western Canada’s leading general contractors with offices in BC and Alberta and specializes in the areas of residential high-rise construction.