UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-timeIT Database Administrator
at OpenRoad Auto Group Head Office
. A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
As a Database Administrator, your core responsibilities will include:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
An ideal Database Administrator will have the following qualifications and technical skills:
- Responding to internal and external ad hoc requests, review and clarify data requirements, ensuring report content is acceptable within policy and privacy protocols;
- Providing subject matter expertise within the department and to clients on data sources, reporting workflows, business process, and the appropriate tools with which to analyze their data;
- Participating with corporate data user teams, developing data validation and test plans, performing user acceptance testing, and providing feedback to development and sustainment teams;
- Conducting analysis for moderate to complex requests, defining data fields and determining data availability, developing information layout, format and interactivity.
- 2+ years of work experience as a production SQL Server DBA;
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server including SSAS, SSRS and SSIS;
- Plan and implement database recovery;
- Experience with cloud computing service, ideally with exposure to Microsoft Azure;
- Hands-on experience with structured and unstructured databases;
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and complex datasets, while managing priorities and responding to time pressures;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to work with Managers, Directors & Executive level stakeholders;
- Providing technical advice and guidance to staff in resolving complex querying or data integration issues;
- Experience with performance tuning and code optimization;
- Design, develop and enforce best practices and standards around data quality and querying;
- Ability to work effectively with a team or independently, as well as lead small teams as needed;
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools, such as Power BI, user interface design, and iterative customer-driven design processes would be an asset.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.