ISL 15R - Security and Data Analyst Position Classification
Information Systems R15 Union
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$53,673.52 - $60,707.45 annually Close Date
3/23/2023 Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date Ministry/Organization
BC Public Service -> Ministry of Finance Ministry Branch / Division
OCG / CAS Job Summary Security and Data Analyst
Information Systems 15
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for future permanent and/or temporary vacancies.
On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for BC Public Service employees regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Among other possible measures, proof of vaccination will be required. It is a term of acceptance of employment that you agree to comply with all vaccination requirements that apply to the public service. More information can be found here .An excellent opportunity to join this dynamic team and apply your technological skills.
This position administerssecurity and systems accounts and provides related client support throughout the organization
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. We acknowledge all Indigenous peoples on whose territories we work and live. We honour their connections to the land and respect the importance of the diverse teachings, traditions, and practices within these territories. Consider joining our team and helping us build an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca) .
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact email@example.com
. DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website. If you are still experiencing technical difficulty applying for a competition, please send an e-mail to BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible to assist you.NOTE:
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Requirements:
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
• Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or Systems Security.
• Minimum one year of experience in client support. Preference may be given to candidates with more years of experience.
** An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.Preference may be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
• Minimum one year of experience working in a customer service-oriented role.
• Minimum one year of experience in a role that required data analysis
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.Security Screening:
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed. Resume required: YES
- Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying. Questionnaire (BASIC): YES
- As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.Job Category
Information Management/Information Technology
Information Technology Management and Executive