IS Event Support CoordinatorTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting our Business Areas on virtual & hybrid events using platforms such as e.g. Bizzabo and Microsoft Teams Live Event. You will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.Your responsibilities
- Utilizing your understanding of existing IS technology and business requirements to guide colleagues conducting conferencing and event services.
- Assistance in setting up the video events:
- Placing the requests for presenter and moderator privileges setup
- Being a focal point between service manager and service requestor
- On-site tests / remote dry runs assistance
- Raising support incidents
- Training presenters and moderators (best practices, event organization \"how to\")
- Being available to support during the event
- Coordinating IS related topics relevant to specific event with stakeholders e.g. vendor, internal infrastructure teams and event organizer
- Supporting management, maintenance and optimization of IS solutions/services.
- Providing support and guidance during the installation of new IS solutions/services or improvements to existing IS solutions/services.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders across the business to give advice, ensuring compliance with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture.
- Providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice.
- Jointly with Service Manager to evaluate the requests for meeting setup (decide who can setup the meeting, if it's the right tool for particular case).
- Oversee the events calendar in the organization.
- Preparing & updating informational materials (inside+ webcast web page).
- Plan, schedule and lead periodical webcast trainings.
- SPOC for potential service recipients.
- Ad hoc assistance for Webcast / ECDN Service Owner.
- Responsible for the IS event support request process.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More about us
- Preferred a university degree in IT, Business, Marketing, Linguistics etc.
- More than 2 years of experience in event support, end user support, working as Event Coordinator, Helpdesk support with MS technology and/or other collaboration, video meeting technology.
- Sound knowledge of practices of creation, modification support documentation.
- Knowledge of video conferencing equipment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience with Bizzabo and MS Teams platforms are preferred
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB's shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Software and Programming Customer Service and Support