Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici is looking fortalented, creative and team-oriented IoT Software Developerto work on Teradici's next generation client endpoint for Teradici's Cloud Access Software. We are looking for someone who has experience with the latest IoT technologies.
We have a wide range of technologies that all tie together to make Teradici's Cloud Access Software, encompassing clients, hosts, protocols, and management. The next generation client will leverage industry standard IoT technologies to provide a high performance, secure and easily managable endpoint.
As part of an Agile development team, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software for all levels of the product. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in at least one of the following development layers: application development and/or kernel driver development (Windows and/or Linux).Responsibilities:
- Work within a Scrum team to design, implement and maintain application software.
- Write high performance, secure, reliable and maintainable code with solid unit test coverage.
- Troubleshoot issues in the lab, utilizing debugging tools for application software.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with IoT technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of C++ software development experience
- Excellent software design and programming skills
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with developers, product owners and other team members
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
- Ability to learn quickly
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- Knowledge of multiple IoT technologies for security, analytics, management, operating systems, or platforms
- Windows or Linux application development experience
- Experience with multithreaded high performance programming with in-depth knowledge of CPU architectures
- Working knowledge of data compression algorithms
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with hypervisor/kernel and device driver development (Linux and/or Windows)
- Hand on experience with test automation and scripting languages (e.g. Perl and/or Python)
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Relocation support available.
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our weekly yoga classes.