Pressreader’s business partner, TextBookHub, is looking for an iOS Developer to manage our iOS App in conjunction with the backend platform.
About TextbookHub: From Reading to Interacting:
We are bringing textbooks to life. TextbookHub is a software company that integrates digital textbooks into the classroom environment for K-12 students, teachers and administrators. TextbookHub’s platform is designed for the modern classroom with unique, real-time customization options. Teachers can customize content with learning management system integration, extended analytics, interactive overlays and a quiz-building platform. TextbookHub provides an improved learning environment through full integration with school Learning Management and Student Information Systems.
We are committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture in our Richmond, BC facility made up of the best and brightest people in the business.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated iOS Developer to help improve the quality of our product and services. You will work with a team of talented software engineers, gain experience building mobile apps, desktop and web applications using innovative technologies.
This is a fun and fast-paced environment. If you like to be a detective, break things, develop tools, be challenged with tough problems and love to work with smart people, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun.
• Commercial experience working with iOS, with at least 3+ years software development experience
• Ideally experience / exposure working in an Agile environment
• Passion for mobile technology and using apps
• being independent, and being able to design and implement systems effectively
• Built or participated in the creation of great apps on the App Store
• Experience with the following technologies preferred: SQL, HTTP, JSON, and Swift
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements and technical specifications
• Possess analytical and troubleshooting skills with technical capability
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Focus on quality, deadlines and deliverables
• Phenomenal interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
• Solid sense of personal accountability; contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
• Have a focus on continual learning, and are excited about being able to share knowledge
This role is a full-time position based in our Richmond, BC office. Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada. No phone calls, please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors
PressReader is on a mission to improve the way people discover stories that matter. That’s why we’ve partnered with thousands of global publishers to bring readers on-demand access to premium conte...Read More