Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
Canada Drives is seeking a responsible, organized, and detail orientated individual with a passion for cars to join our innovative auto team as an Inventory Manager . The Inventory Manager is responsible for receiving and maintaining a fleet of approximately 100 vehicles. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the overall success of the business while striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Stock vehicles while keeping the vehicle lot neat and organized.
- Identify any damages and/or imperfections and properly document them.
- Write a condition report of vehicles and determine whether the vehicle qualifies for retail, subprime or wholesale.
- Create vehicle features report and upload to various platforms.
- Coordinate with the photographer to take pictures of damages and/or imperfections.
- Move vehicles around every so often to keep them in good condition and advise management of any issues.
- Communicate effectively with the reconditioning team and pricing team.
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
Desired skills and abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle makes and models
- Willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Valid class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Competent using technology such as a Tablet or Smartphone
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skill
What we offer:
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company - we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Competitive Salary
Check out our company culture at www.instagram.com/canadadrives
Management and Executive