UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position
: Internet Sales CoordinatorStatus:
OpenRoad Head Office - RichmondDepartment:
Client Contact Centre Compensation:
$42,000-$55,000 per annum *this is a commissioned position - wages commensurate with experience & productivity.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling heavy outbound and inbound on-line contacts.
- Proactively identify guest's needs while offering a superior guest experience and appropriate advice in accordance with business objectives
- Responding to customer inquiries in timely and professional manner
- Setting appointments for new and pre-owned vehicles by determining customer needs.
- Maximize vehicle sales and profit by meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Promote new business and contribute to company's customer base byseeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of product knowledge by participating in any and all product training that is available
- Providing highest level of customer service to ensure satisfaction and retention.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Highly self-motivated, with strong leadership skills.
- A post-secondary degree an asset.
- An interest in the automotive industry.
- Strong customer relation skills,and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Highly self-discipline and time management skills are essential
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Strong computer skills (Internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- A positive attitude and works well in a team-oriented environment
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Customer Service and Support