Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest-growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity - Salesforce Developer - SWAT
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
You will work with the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners and leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits, as well as our close partnership with the most renowned Salesforce Consulting and Implementation companies. They will share their knowledge and expertise as you develop new skills and learn our business in a collaborative and fun environment.
If you have the vision and foresight to take your career to the next level and be part of a winning team we invite you to apply!
NOTE - This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and developing business capabilities for Canada Drives internal departments and partners.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the project's constraints
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to the development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
What you should already have:
- 4+ years of experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce)
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience designing and developing applications in Java
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development through paid courses and certifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly qualified team and to help create a new and unique team culture. We offer a very stimulating work environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities, and room for growth. You will be able to mold your role and job description, advance your career path in whichever direction you want to take, and boost your Salesforce knowledge to new heights.