Intermediate Salesforce Developer - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.The Opportunity - Salesforce Developer - SWAT
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
You will work with the very best and brightest Salesforce practitioners and leverage our strong relationship with Salesforce and our Premier+ account benefits, as well as our close partnership with the most renowned Salesforce Consulting and Implementation companies. They will share their knowledge and expertise as you develop new skills and learn our business in a collaborative and fun environment.
If you have the vision and foresight to take your career to the next level and be part of a winning team we invite you to apply!What you'll be doing:
What you should already have:
- Designing and developing business capabilities for Canada Drives internal departments and partners.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the project's constraints
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to the development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
Nice to haves:
- 4+ years of experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce)
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience designing and developing applications in Java
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development through paid courses and certifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly qualified team and to help create a new and unique team culture. We offer a very stimulating work environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities, and room for growth. You will be able to mold your role and job description, advance your career path in whichever direction you want to take, and boost your Salesforce knowledge to new heights.