Epicure seeks an intermediate front-end developer to assist in building a new, highly-responsive, e-commerce web application. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes for new features.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that web applications render properly across multiple devices.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability.
- Actively participate in an Agile Team; participate in daily code reviews.
- Work closely with product owners and stakeholders to ensure work items are functionally correct.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Research technologies and methodologies; explore alternative solutions and implementations, and critically evaluate trade-offs.
- Refactor key components of our code base.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive experience writing HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development.
- Familiarity with REST and HTTP.
- Experience with programming and scripting in a command-line Linux environment.
Posted: December 18, 2018
Closes: February 16, 2019