At Epicure, we are a community that unites and inspires each other to rally around clean eating. Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste. We educate and inspire our community with a three-course solution—for ourselves, our children, and our planet. Our mission is to take back our health and change the course of our next generation's health and relationship with food.
Since being founded in 1997, Epicure has enjoyed continued success and growth in Canada and has become a market leader in the Direct Sales industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and take our growth to the next level by helping us to expand our market reach.
Epicure seeks an intermediate developer to build, maintain, and integrate our enterprise software systems. This is a challenging role with plenty of variety, for somebody who wants to program, learn, and fix problems in critical business applications.
- Design and implement web services (REST and SOAP) to integrate components of Epicure’s digital platform.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems in multi-tier web and database applications; implement, test, and deploy fixes into production.
- Participate in an Agile Scrum Team, working closely with project management.
- Create and maintain system architecture documentation.
- Work with stakeholders in many parts of the business: development, distribution, customer support, and manufacturing.
- Research technologies/methodologies, explore alternative solutions and implementations, critically evaluate trade offs
- Participate in an on-call rotation from time to time.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to innovate, create and grow, and also to better the lives of others. As a company that wholeheartedly lives its mission to put good food, made with whole ingredients, on everyone’s table, you have a unique opportunity to develop business applications[MR1] that contribute to the greater good.
- A mission-driven company, with a passion for changing the lives of our consultants and customers.
- A well-developed and widely recognized brand, and the desire to take it to the next level to deliver our vision of expanding into new markets.
- A fast-paced, growing company on Vancouver Island.
- A team of capable and passionate marketing and creative professionals to collaborate with.
- A beautiful and serene office environment, located in North Saanich, British Columbia.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Monthly Home Team celebrations where we enjoy recognitions, share exciting news as well as a delicious Epicure inspired meal…… under the sunny skies in our beautiful field, weather permitting!
Desired skills and experience:
- Web Service implementation and debugging (REST, SOAP, HTTP)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as MS-SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as NetSuite is a bonus
Posted: September 27, 2018
Closes: November 26, 2018