Description Who are you?
As a Customer Success Manager at Absolute, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You regularly engage with customer stakeholders to ensure their goals and priorities are identified and success plans are in place to ensure value driven engagements. Being an advisor to your customers, you share with them best practices and industry trends as well as enable their stakeholders to meet both business objectives as well as be the voice of the customer internally with our Product and internal teams. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success. Your affinity for customer excellence transforms customer stakeholders into Absolute heroes within their own organization.Responsibilities:
- Engage with decision makers and key stakeholders to identify customer priorities and use cases in relationship with Absolute
- Work proactively to ensure that all customers receive maximum value from their relationship with Absolute by developing strategic success plans with customers
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to cooperatively drive, maintain, and improve customer health and value perception
- Work closely with Sales teams to enable successful customer expansion and renewal opportunities
- Lead the effort to deliver an overall positive customer experience with Absolute
- Build ongoing customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and product loyalty
- Be the "voice of the customer" within Absolute
- Deliver recurring account reviews and advise on industry best practices
- Triage technical issues to Absolute's Technical Support team
- Drive positive customer experiences and customer evangelism (references, case studies)
- Become a technical product expert of Absolute
- Engage and understand your customer's workforce, processes, and challenges
- Provide compelling recommendations based on the knowledge and insight of customer portfolios
- Collect feedback from customers to determine inefficient strategies and develop new ones to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Support product teams for beta and full-scale roll out of new product features.
- Proactively engage with specific customer accounts post-implementation to ensure a smooth and successful adoption to Absolute's features
- Direct customers to relevant content within the Absolute Learning Hub
What You Will Need
- Proactive outreach to customers when risk events are detected - including changes in users, login frequency, product adoption rate, security settings, etc.
- Proactive status reporting on data, device, and security risks
- Collaborate with Absolute's sales, service, and support teams to escalate customer needs
- Collaborate with Absolute's sales and service teams to identify expansion opportunities and ensure customer needs are being met
Why Work For Us?
- 4+ years Customer Success experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment working with enterprise customers - experience with Federal, Healthcare, Financial and Professional Services industries a bonus
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology with the ability to explain technical concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical users
- Team player, that is human first and strives to develop win-win situations for customers and colleagues
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be exceptionally comfortable and capable when speaking to a wide spectrum of internal and external professionals, from executive to junior level.
- Proven experience and aptitude in managing customer relationships
- The ability to effectively lead and direct a virtual meeting with a diverse set of attendees.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms and systems used for managing customer relationships and internal data sources
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight an asset
- Bonus: Experience in IT, Information Security, Cyber Security
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility-both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, San Jose, California, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it is all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service and Support