Intermediate C# Developer
Job ID GRDV440 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com
As an Intermediate C# Developer at Global Relay, you'll be using leading edge technologies to build pioneering products that are used by tens of thousands of users globally to solve real world business problems. You also get to tackle interesting and engaging problems to do with scalability and high availability in big data environments. At Global Relay we are continuously pushing the boundaries of C# technology.
This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best C# developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. Our software is developed by small, focused agile teams of developers and QA. We encourage our developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across our different projects and application domains. If you are committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, performant and secure then you'll fit in around here. Role Responsibilities:
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Work as part of an agile development team to write C# code for enterprise services
- Write unit and integration tests for your C# code
- Design, in collaboration with team, the software implementations that satisfy business requirements
- Design, in collaboration with the architecture team, the system architectures that satisfy business requirements
- Collaborate with QA in development of test cases for C# code
- Develop deployment systems for C# based systems
- Document code and document detail designs
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
- Monitor and support operation of production systems
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
- Minimum 3 years of C# development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience building Enterprise applications
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience with dependency injection containers
- Experience with network protocols such as HTTP, TLS, TCP
- Experience with service oriented architecture including Thrift, REST, and JSON
- Experience with object relational mapping architecture including T-SQL, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with Java is an asset
Think you're a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: November 15, 2018
Closes: January 14, 2019