You are a creative designer with a passion for excellence. You are able to work well with other UX team members to maintain consistency and coherence across the products. You understand how to transform business requirements into useful and engaging user interfaces.
Most importantly, you have a collaborative spirit and a great sense of humour!
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide Design Expertise. You are required not just to follow the direction from the project owners and stakeholders but to advise as a subject matter expert by pro-actively providing expert opinion and innovative design solutions based on experience and research.
- Collaborate with Talented UX Professionals. Work closely with UX specialists, in particular with other Designers, User Researchers, and Copy-writers to -together- come up with the best design solution for our products.
- Wireframes, Mockups, and Interactive Prototypes. Design interfaces that provide users with an interactive, informative and engaging experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or degree in Graphic, Digital, Interactive Design, or similar preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in interaction design, user experience or similar
- Experience designing for web and mobile technology
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders to deliver ideas to final product design
- Ability to lead projects and collaborate across multi-functional teams
- Refined sensibility of typography, layout, color and composition
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure and Sketch
- Experience in a corporate environment is preferred
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: November 15, 2018
Closes: January 14, 2019