As an Integration Architect
, you will work closely with our internal teams and customers to find creative ways to integrate, enrich and clean information in a cloud-based infrastructure. You may also be called on to analyze data to uncover insights.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or IT related field required
- Experienced technology leader with extensive Data Quality, Data Management, Data Security, Data Governance skills
- 5+ years of hands on data integration, API integration code development
- Design and implementation experience with one or more of the integration technologies ( Pentaho, SSIS, Data Stage, Informatica, Kafka, Boomi, Mulesoft)
- Database experience with MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL databases is required
- Strong knowledge of enterprise analytics, big data platforms, data exchange models, CRM, MDM, and cloud integration is preferred
- Java or other classed based/object-oriented programming languages
- Python or other interpretive languages is preferred
- Mulesoft specific certifications are preferred (MCA - Solution Design Specialist, MCD - Integration & API Associate, or MCD - Integration Professional)
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Define and implement standard processes and procedures for managing data integration and data exchange models between systems on premise and cloud systems including security, traceability, audit, performance and risk.
- Work with delivery team to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop wireframes to validate new architectures and solutions & own development of a few features in every sprint.
- Support multiple teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Develop skilled team of integration engineers (direct and virtual among LOBs) responsible for data integration and data quality
- Define effective hybrid models for integration between legacy and cloud applications (including Salesforce, Jira, REST API) for all integration methods (ETL/ELT/Data hub)
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand