Our Inside Sales Representatives work in tandem with our Account Managers to capitalize on the growth potential for our next-generation web mapping technology. We’re seeking someone that has a gift for building and maintaining strong relationships as you’ll be involved in customer calls, understanding their business challenges and successes, and determining how we can assist.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer care and comfortable spending a large amount of time on the phone. We’re looking for someone with excellent customer-facing skills, combined with a technical aptitude and knowledge of (or a keen interest in learning) the GIS space.
- Develop a solid understanding of our product suite and its ROI to enable productive discussions with customers and prospects
- Leverage customer intelligence to identify potential new revenue opportunities within our existing customer base and target market
- Perform outbound sales calls, including cold calling, lead follow-up, and sales qualification
- Support our Account Managers on sales administration and customer care related tasks
- Assist in the development of sales quotations and proposals, presentations, and sales collateral
- Assist with inside sales initiatives, including campaigns for new offerings, webinars, and conferences
- Conduct customer research and analysis in order to better understand the business value our technology is delivering
- Proven ability in an inside sales/sales support role, preferably within an enterprise software sales environment
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycle management, from prospecting to close
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers through trust and credibility
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences
- Competence with tools such as MS Office and CRM applications such as SalesForce
- A passion for sales and technology
Team / Career Growth
- Top-notch colleagues that like and respect one another
- We listen to peoples' ideas—and act on them
- A supportive environment with opportunity for training, professional development and advancement
- Challenging, interesting work
- Cutting edge technology (that makes the world a better place)
- Bottomless book budget
- Company summer and winter parties (that are fun to attend)
- We're recognized experts in our field—people around the world seek us out
- Our clients like us
- We're debt-free and profitable, with historic annual growth of 15%-100% (we were #34 on PROFIT magazine's 2006 list of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies and #35 in 2007; we have been in business for over 15 years)
- We only take on ethical projects (our software license agreements even tie in the UN Declaration of Human Rights, the Geneva Conventions of 1949, and/or the Geneva Protocols of 1977)
- Fair, equitable salaries, a good group benefits program, and profit sharing
- A cool "non-Office Spacey" downtown location overlooking Victoria's Inner Harbour
- Company ocean kayaks stored at a nearby marina (a five minute walk away)
- An amazing rooftop patio (complete with BBQ and ping pong table)
- Secure bike storage & showers
- The Latitude Legends softball team hits the field every spring
- Lunchtime yoga on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Thursday lunchtime speakers (lunch supplied)
- Good coffee (we know how important this is) and free healthy snacks
Everyone likes a list, but let’s get real: We’re a great place to build your career.
We’re comfortable going on record saying that Latitude Geographics is an awesome place to work. We hire and retain great people, pay fairly, and make our company the kind of place employees enjoy coming to every day. We reward top performers and stay true to doing right by everyone. Since 1999, we’ve built our business based on steady, sustainable growth – we’re growing and think our future is bright!
Note: To avoid potential formatting issues, we recommend that you upload your resume and cover letter as pdf files.
Posted: December 14, 2018
Closes: February 12, 2019