Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
We are looking for a driven and well-organized individual to join our Enterprise Sales Team. As a key contributor to the sales team, the Inside Sales Representative, based in Burnaby, BC, will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to close. You will work as a collaborative team with an Outside Account Executive, Solution Architect, and other members of the distribution team, to manage and maximize the close of sales in the territory. Your focus will be to create new customers, grow an existing install base and to expand Teradici' s PCoIP portfolio to the market which will result in meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas.Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the selling strategy plan for a given business territory.
- Follow up and qualify all leads within the region and generate revenue opportunities, own the SMB/Commercial space and assist in certain Enterprise level clients.
- Conduct client presentations and joint partner sales calls; articulate advanced product features and benefits, and direction on the overall solution.
- Develop strong working relationships with the channel to jointly manage and deliver solutions to Teradici' s client base. Provide training and related tools to increase awareness of PCoIP and increase sales within the channel.
- Actively maintain an in-depth product knowledge of PCoIP product, application to the client business and competitive offerings.
- Demonstrate leadership to the team by contributing to the team development and growth.
- Provide feedback on marketing programs, campaigns, product initiatives and market intelligence.
- Effectively influence a client buying decision towards a Teradici PCoIP solution.
- Record daily sales activities in CRM system and provide reporting on Monthly objectives
- Consistently strive to meet or exceed established goals.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
- Be a strong team player and contribute to the team's success.
- Portray a professional image in all communications.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years high-tech sales experience required with channel sales experience a plus.
- Proven track record in sales
- Ability to tie prospect's business "pain" to technology solution
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets on a consistent basis
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com CRM an asset
- Excellent phone selling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Ability to develop and nurture remote relationships and to coordinate with Teradici Inside Sales peers/team
- Effective time management skills, detail oriented and organized
- A self-starter, strong initiative, able to work effectively with little supervision
- Effectively collaborate with Teradici head office
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Able to understand the impact of decisions on other disciplines
- Available to travel as required
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Sales and Marketing