Great career opportunity with a Vancouver based sales & distribution organization
CGIS is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator
CGIS (CG Industrial Specialties Ltd) is the global supplier of high performance severe service valves and automated controls. With over 35 years of experience, and HQ based in South Vancouver, this dynamic entrepreneurial, sales & distribution company has passionate and dedicated employees who are the best in their industry.
We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, who shows initiative, works effectively and is eager to learn. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Inside Sales Coordinator will work closely with the Applications Engineering team, Planning, Valve Technicians, Shipper/Receivers and Outside Sales. Our candidate will be responsible for coordinating activities from receipt of Customer Purchase Order through to delivery, invoicing and ultimately acceptance of the product by the customer. In addition, this position will be the first point of contact for the organization and handle reception, phones and other duties.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- A clear understanding of sales procedures and policies is needed in this role, as is demonstrated proficiency in CRM, GPD and Microsoft Office software;
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize and plan in advance and with the ability to support decisions with facts and rationale is critical;
- Attention to detail is very important in this role, working on the “right the first time” basis;
- Strong interpersonal communications with the ability to actively listen, understand information and ideas being expressed and to provide reinforced feedback;
- A professional demeanor and providing outstanding customer service at all times is expected.
If this sounds like a position of interest and an environment you’d like to work in and you have the credentials and experience for this role, we invite you to submit a cover letter and resume (in a one Word document). We encourage those interested to apply early as screening will commence straight away.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Full disclosure of any restrictions must be disclosed at the time of expressing interest and supporting evidence provided prior to any potential offer of employment.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for taking the time to consider this opportunity. We will be in touch with individuals whose profiles most closely match what’s needed to be successful in this role. No phone calls or agencies please.
Connect with employer: