Infrastructure ArchitectPermanent PositionLocation: Vancouver, BC; remote option for candidates located anywhere in Canada
Are you an Infrastructure Architect with strong Microsoft skills who enjoys the stability of permanent positions? Do you enjoy the flexibility of working on a remote team? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Solution and architect Microsoft solutions for clients with large, complex technical and business environments
- Work directly with clients to promote and implement solutions that exceed their expectations
- Act as subject matter expertise within your domain for SOW creation, scoping calls and initial client business kick-offs
What skills do you need?
- Strong experience in the configuration, management, deployment and support of Microsoft technologies with a primary focus on Office 365, Azure and Teams
- Good working knowledge of the configuration, management, deployment and support of core infrastructure technologies, including virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V), networking, storage and backup
- Strong customer-facing and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage directly with clients to understand their needs and ensure project delivery
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology