The mission of the Cloud & Infrastructure Technology Department is to provide a powerful, modern, secure and scalable technology infrastructure foundation that powers Aritzia THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Cloud & Infrastructure Technology team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to lead the team responsible for the shared infrastructure, processes and practices that power Aritzia's computing environment. This is a key leadership position who will direct the teams in charge of cloud services, on-prem data centers, servers, storage, networking and end user devices. As the Vice President, Cloud & Infrastructure, you will provide the vision and leadership to build, manage and operate the technology infrastructure that supports our offices, distribution centers and stores, ensuring consistently robust, scalable and secure services and support. This role works closely with the CIO and peer IT leaders, including IT security, platform engineering, service management and solution delivery, to design and execute on Aritzia's technology roadmap. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Vice President, Cloud & Infrastructure , you will lead the team to:
- Establish the vision, mission and strategy for the Cloud and Infrastructure technologies that support the business and technology objectives
- Ensure and drive the reliable delivery of IT services and operations, including servers, storage, end user devices desktop and mobile devices and office, distribution center and store networks
- Build and run a best-in-class automated infrastructure platform that supports the development, running and continuity of Aritzia's technology infrastructure, using Infrastructure as Code, automation, hybrid cloud, and DevOps principles
- Ensure the technology infrastructure has been properly designed to meet the functional and non-functional requirements with a focus on maximizing agility, quality, resiliency and security given the nature of the 24x7 operating environment
- Understand and evaluate new and emerging technologies and identify opportunities to improve the use of technology to drive business objectives.
- Implement and maintain controls and monitoring procedures to ensure availability of critical systems, and minimal service interruptions
- Oversee the direction of infrastructure investments in collaboration with team members, the CIO, senior management, and partners.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Vice President, Cloud & Infrastructure has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Infrastructure as Code, DevOps and modern practices:
- Azure AD, Terraform, Ansible, Atlassian Suite, GitHub, Etc.
- On-Prem Data Center, Servers and Storage:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, SCCM, NetApp, Pure Storage
- Cisco, SD-Wan, Aruba, Palo Alto, F5
- End User Devices:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune), JAMF Cloud, VMware Workspace One MDM, Package Management, Patching
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.