The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide exceptional pro-active and re-active technology service and support.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Service Desk team, you will be part of the team that is the first and single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across stores, offices, and distribution centers. As the IT Service Specialist, You will be the face of IT, gaining a holistic understanding of our technology while leveraging your service mindset and problem solving approach to develop strong relationships across the business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Service Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the IT Service Specialist , you will:
- Ensure that all technology services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Use our ticketing system to triage and resolve all technology related incidents and requests within our defined service level agreements (SLAs), providing exceptional support to our people across email, phone and face-to-face communications.
- Identify reoccurring incidents and requests, proactively elevating reoccurring issues while enabling the business to maximize the benefit and understanding of the technology we use.
The IT Service Specialist has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.