The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide exceptional pro-active and re-active technology service and support.
As a member of the Service Desk team, you will be part of the team that is the first and single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across stores, offices, and distribution centers. As the IT Service Specialist, You will be the face of IT, gaining a holistic understanding of our technology while leveraging your service mindset and problem solving approach to develop strong relationships across the business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Service Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the IT Service Specialist , you will:
- Ensure that all technology services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Use our ticketing system to triage and resolve all technology related incidents and requests within our defined SLA, providing exceptional support to our people across email, phone and face-to-face communications.
- Identify reoccurring incidents and requests, proactively elevating reoccurring issues while enabling the business to maximize the benefit and understanding of the technology we use.
The IT Service Specialist has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.