The mission of the Retail Technology Department provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Retail Technology Department, you will be part of the team responsible for implementing and continuously improving technology solutions. As the Senior Technical Analyst, Retail Technology, you will support in ensuring superior quality across Aritzias technology solutions through the proactive maintenance, management, and optimization of solutions. You will apply your passion for technology to ensure the seamless operations of technology solutions while increasing your IT and retail knowledge. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Retail Technology to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Technical Analyst, Retail Technology, you will:
- Implement structured testing that ensures functionality and identify and address deficiencies.
- Contribute to the launch and maintenance technology solutions.
- Ensure seamless operations and management of technology solutions for business partners.
- Provide exceptional tier 2 knowledge and support to resolve incident escalations and problem management
The Senior Technical Analyst, Retail Technology has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Point of Sale Systems (Oracle Xstore preferred)
- Web applications support
- Mobile application support (MDM solutions)
- SQL queries
- Testing and technical support
- PowerShell or relevant scripting experience
- ITIL and/or ticket-based environments with high level of knowledge of incident and problem management
- Job schedulers in technical operations capacity
- Windows domain with distributed endpoints
- On-premise and cloud systems operations with an on-call schedule
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.