The mission of the IT Security Department is to deliver highquality cybersecurity services and solutions that minimize risk across Aritzias systems and data. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the IT Security department, you will be a part of the team responsible for delivering high quality cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce risk across Aritzias systems and data. As the Senior Security Engineer, you will be a trusted business advisor building on cross-functional partnerships and prioritizing useable security. You will apply your passion for technology and cybersecurity to lead the evolution of Aritzias security architecture, improving infrastructure, application, and Cloud security. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Security to continued growth and development within Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Security Engineer, you will:
- Foster a sustainable IT Security approach that supports Aritzias goals.
- Work closely with other teams to build, improve, and support systems to maintain security and privacy compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the secure design, installation, operation, service, and maintenance of a variety of multi-user systems.
- Define and manage identity and access controls based on business and compliance requirements.
- Drive threat detection, response and mitigation.
- Seek the best security solutions to business needs, enabling secure business initiatives in simple and innovative ways.
- Validate that our security management approach ensures compliance and operational integrity.
The Senior Security Engineer, IT Security has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in the following and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself:
- Cloud solution security management
- Active Directory
- Okta (role based access, user lifecycle management)
- Infrastructure and endpoint Security across Windows, Unix/Linux, and desktops/laptops
- SIEM and log management solutions like Sumo Logic
- Technical scripting (Powershell)
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.