The mission of the IT Security Department is to deliver highquality cybersecurity services and solutions that minimize risk across Aritzias systems and data.
As a member of the Security department, you will be part of the team responsible for protecting Aritzias data, on Aritzias systems and network. As a Senior Security Administrator, Identity & Access, you will support in ensuring the development and delivery of a comprehensive company-wide IT security program. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Information Technology to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As a Senior Security Administrator, Identity & Access, you will:
- Define and manage identity and access controls based on business and compliance requirements.
The Senior Security Administrator, Identity & Access, has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential.
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in
- Active Directory
- Role-based access
- Technical scripting (Powershell, Regex or other )
- Office 365 and cloud application security
- Ability to troubleshoot user access problems
- Writing concise technical documents
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.