The mission of the Cybersecurity Department is to deliver high‐quality cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce risk across Aritzia's systems and data. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Cybersecurity department, you will lead the Threat & Vulnerability team responsible for delivering high‐quality cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce risk across Aritzia's systems and data. As the Senior Manager, Cybersecurity, Threat & Vulnerability, you will actively threat hunt, recommend and support the measures to ensure the continued protection of Aritzia's technology landscape. You will ensure technical strategy and controls for Threat & Vulnerability mitigation meet organizational requirements and standards, advising changes to processes and technology, managing and developing your team to maximize their contributions; and participate in deployments to mature Aritzia's security. Representing Cybersecurity, you will work closely with IT teams and other business units to evaluate vendor security and increase cybersecurity hygiene and awareness. You will build, improve, and support systems to detect and mitigate threats to Aritzia's data and IT assets and help maintain compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding security and privacy. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Cybersecurity to continued growth and development within Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Manager, Cybersecurity, Threat & Vulnerability you will:
- Build and maintain a sustainable Cybersecurity approach for Threat & Vulnerability, leading the Security Strategy for this area across people, processes and technology, building and operating a successful team and toolset.
- Define and manage identity, authentication and access controls based on business and compliance requirements.
- Mitigate vulnerabilities to threats using security controls and alerts.
- Validate that our security management approach ensures compliance and operational integrity.
The Senior Manager, Cybersecurity, Threat & Vulnerability has :
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Active Directory
- Okta (role based access, user lifecycle management)
- Infrastructure and endpoint Security across Windows, Unix/Linux, and desktops/laptops
- SIEM and log management solutions like Sumo Logic
- Technical scripting (Powershell)
- Cloud solution security management
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
The typical hiring range for this position is $140,000-$160,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.