The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide strategic advantage through the effective use of technology.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Platform Services team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for leading and developing the integration initiatives, governance and CI/CD processes with API and integrations. As the Senior Developer, Integration you will support in ensuring that assigned projects are developed and maintained within our standards. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Platform Services to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Integration Developer you will:
- Understand the business need and translate requirements into a scalable solution design that supports us for tomorrow
- Ensure all systems connect seamlessly to ensure platform resiliency and adaptability
- Implement structured testing to ensure functionality and to identify and address deficiencies
The Senior Integration Developer has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
The typical hiring range for this position is $120,000-$140,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.