The mission of the Solution Delivery Department is to provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellence end-user experiences. THE OPPORUNITY
As a member of the Solution Delivery Department, you will be part of the team responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and continuously improving technology solutions. As a Senior Front-End Developer, eCommerce Technology, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of technology solutions for Aritzia.com. You will partner with Digital Product Management, Digital Experience, Marketing, and Merchandising to ensure solutions meet business requirements and performance standards while learning about our accelerating eCommerce business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Solution Delivery to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Front-End Developer , you will:
- Contribute to innovative technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow.
- Help translate business requirements into scalable, user-centric technology designs for Aritzia.com.
- Contribute to the development, configuration, and integration of solutions to ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and eCommerce infrastructure.
- Implement structured testing that ensures functionality and identify and address deficiencies.
- Launch and proactively maintain technology solutions.
The Senior Front-End Developer has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles.
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential.
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience with Java, XML, and JSTL is preferred but not required.
- Skills in Salesforce Cloud is preferred but not required.
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.