The mission of the Solution Delivery Department is to provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Solution Delivery Department team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, supporting and continuously improving information technology solutions. As the Senior Business Analyst, Supply, you will support in overseeing the flow of transactions through our order management systems, playing a critical role in enabling Aritzia in becoming a seamless Omnichannel company. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Solution Delivery to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Business Analyst, Supply Chain Technology, you will support in:
- Identifying and delivering innovative technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow.
- Translating business requirements into a scalable, user-centric technology design.
- Ensuring the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure.
- Implementing structured testing to ensure functionality and to identify and address deficiencies.
- Launching and maintaining technology solutions
- Ensuring seamless delivery and management of technology solutions for business partners
The Senior Business Analyst, Supply Chain Technology has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Business requirements gathering
- Mapping / designing business processes
- Software development life cycle
- MS Office including Visio
- Technical design documents
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.