The Security Senior Director oversees IT security and cybersecurity functions including the response, detection, and prevention of security concerns, and user provisioning and access. S/he is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security program company-wide, including the protection of Aritzia information and its infrastructure from external or internal threats and ensuring that Aritzia complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy.
As a key member of the Information Technology team, and a strong cross-functional partner, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- In collaboration with the IT Leadership team and Enterprise Risk Management team, shaping the IT security strategy for the company, while providing strong technical leadership to ensure the integrity, reliability and security of the companys systems, storage and networks
- Identifying, implementing and managing security technologies; mitigating security risks that could occur through the introduction of new technology into the landscape of the organization
- Developing and leading the team focused on delivering world-class system capabilities
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful. In addition, you have:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline; post-graduate degree is an asset
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership experience in IT security
- In-depth knowledge and awareness of current and pending statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.