The mission of the Cybersecurity Department is to deliver high ‐ quality cybersecurity services and solutions that minimize risk across Aritzia's systems and data. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Cybersecurity team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for protecting Aritzia's data across our systems and network. As the Security Administrator, Identity & Access, you will support with the development and delivery of a comprehensive, organization-wide Cybersecurity program while validating that identity and access controls fit business and compliance requirements. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Cybersecurity to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As a Security Administrator, Identity & Access, you will:
- Define and manage identity and access controls based on business and compliance requirements
- Support with validating the right people have the right levels of access across our database, systems and network
- Support with authentication and password practices
The Security Administrator, Identity & Access, has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- Experience with Active Directory, role-based access, Microsoft Entra ID, Windows, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Exchange Online, t echnical scripting (Powershell, Regex or other ) , and/or O ffice 365 and cloud application security is an asset
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $80,000-$90,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.