The mission of the Solution Delivery Department is to provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Solution Delivery Department, you will be part of the team responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and continuously improving technology solutions. As the Quality Assurance Analyst, eCommerce Technology, you will be supporting the testing of existing and new functionality on Aritzia.com, while gaining exposure to partners across IT and the business. You will apply your passion for technology to unlock business value while increasing your IT and eCommerce knowledge through a variety of technology initiatives. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in IT Solution Delivery to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the QA Analyst, you will support with:
- Implementing structured testing that ensures functionality and identify and address deficiencies.
- Applying the testing approach, developing test scenarios, and testing solutions to ensure the quality and effectiveness of eCommerce technology solutions.
- Launching and maintaining technology solutions on Aritzia.com.
- Identifying reoccurring quality assurance problems and supporting with the development of workarounds.
The QA Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles.
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential.
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to your and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.