The mission of the Technology Department is to provide strategic advantage through the effective use of technology.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Service Excellence team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for being the first and single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across stores, offices, and distribution centres. As the Service Specialist, IT Service Desk, you will support the team in the development and delivery of technology support protocols, ensuring we have the tools to resolve all inquiries effectively and efficiently, while setting the vision for self-service capabilities. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Technology to continued growth and development within Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Service Specialist, IT Service Desk, you will:
- Ensure best-in-class service at all levels and enable acquisition of technology assets
- Support with the technology experience that drives collaboration and productivity in the business
- Deliver high-quality cybersecurity services and solutions that minimize risk across Aritzia's systems and data
- Support on a primary shift throughout the week: Monday - Friday or Thursday - Monday
The Service Specialist, IT Service Desk, has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously develop oneself
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
The typical hiring range for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE REWARDS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our world-class bistro and café located in-office
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in-store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage room, and showers with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.