The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide exceptional pro-active and re-active technology service and support. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our IT Service Management team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that is the first and single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across stores, offices, and distribution centers. As the IT Service Specialist, you will be the face of IT, gaining a holistic understanding of our technology while leveraging your service mindset and problem solving approach to develop strong relationships across the business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Service Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the IT Service Specialist , you will:
- Ensure that all technology services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Use our ticketing system to triage and resolve all technology related incidents and requests within our defined service level agreements (SLA's), providing exceptional support to our people across email, phone and face-to-face communications.
- Identify reoccurring incidents and requests, proactively elevating reoccurring issues while enabling the business to maximize the benefit and understanding of the technology we use.
The IT Service Specialist has:
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.