As the IT Procurement Coordinator you will be collaborating with many internal and external partners to ensure all technology related goods and services are purchased and paid in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. You will also provide support and organization of various functions within the IT Department, including but not limited to, Vendor Management, Asset Management, Financial Management and operational support of core departmental functions and business processes. Candidates should exhibit a keen interest in our IT Systems and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
In addition, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Interacting with all internal and external partners in a pleasant, helpful manner at all times
- Liaising with internal teammates to help identify and define requirements for purchasing.
- Coordinating and organizing activities and communication with internal and external partners to ensure successful procurement and payment.
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You seek the challenge of jumping right in, learning from the ground up and working alongside exceptional talent. In addition, you have:
- Post-secondary degree in Business or equivalent
- Strong interest in IT, Procurement, and Operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail to help maximize the efficiency of the Procurement Group within the IT Department
- Self-motivation with the ability to work under deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.