NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Identity and Access Management Architect to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Identity and Access Management Architect
We are looking for a talented and innovative Identity and Access Management Architect to
play an influential role in helping clients to build their overall identity strategy working as part of the broader NTT DATA identityteam . This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of identity related projects across Canada. If you love technology, and enjoy working with great people in a client-facing role working on projects that matter, read on. Responsibilities:
• Participation in the creation of a Canadian Identity and Access Management offering
• Develop Identity and Access management roadmaps for clients
• Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics and drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
• Support Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
• Able to deliver logical and physical IAM architectures and choose right technology stack, which enable unified IAM business process and addresses stakeholder concerns.
• Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
• Create, maintain and align Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
• Review and manage technical security roadmaps related to security and IAM within a cloud security context.
• Deliver technical security architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing. Key Skills:
• Knowledge in IDAM Architecture concepts
• Experience reviewing client current state setup and providing a roadmap to target state
• Appreciation and interest in the Identity and Access Management field
• Ability to map IAM to business goals of the organization
• Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
• Natural problem solving ability and desire to lead solution design efforts
• Comfortable in front of clients in a consulting role; ability to manage challenging relationships
• Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
• Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to new concepts and/or processes.
• Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills, translating complex ideas for all audiences
• An understanding of what is possible, what is not possible, and the maturity to communicate this to our clients effectively
• An understanding of leading edge identity solutions and technologies
• An understanding of Cloud Identity and Access Management
If you are passionate about technology, the clients, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Solution Architect, Information Security, Management, Technology