Are you a keen, personable and energetic HR person with at least 3 years’ experience working with HR Information Systems, looking for your next opportunity with a major, high profile employer?
Reporting to the Manager, Total Rewards, the successful candidate will be an HR professional with strong analytical skills and HR process knowledge who can provide seamless end user support for their HRIS.
Key responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with IT, maintain and administer all human resource system applications for the company, including developing processes and ensuring data security and integrity
- Ensure systems are consistent with, and provide the necessary support for, HR policies and programs
- Provide ongoing support for end users, including leading and facilitating troubleshooting efforts for all system issues and developing and updating end user communication
- Collaborate with IT to understand and ensure integration between the various systems as well as troubleshoot any integration errors
- Identify areas for future enhancement and opportunities for patches and upgrades within each system
- Build detailed test scripts and coordinate end user testing prior to any system changes
- Develop and provide training for users
- Support the day-to-day management of HRIS, which includes: incident review, change management, vendor relationship management, and business support
- Participate in other HR or corporate-wide, projects, as required
- Three years of experience working with Cloud-based Human Resource Information Systems with responsibility for system and end user support
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field (a concentration in Human Resources Management is a plus!
- An equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered
- Experience with implementation, integration, report building, system testing, troubleshooting, and change management
- Passionate about serving customers and developing relationships with a team-first mentality
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with experience in working with large amounts of data
- Ability to communicate technical matters in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Kronos, and/or Cornerstone considered a strong asset
Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
Posted: November 27, 2018
Closes: January 26, 2019