Job Description Summary
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support STEMCELL's global organization and Human Resources Operations team.Job Description Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers benefit plans globally (enrollments, changes, cancellations, invoices)
- Maintains employee data in all vendor portals
- Prepares HR Paperwork and employment letters
- Completes Employment Verifications
- Manages Tier 1 HR & Employee questions through HR ticketing within the appropriate SLAs
- Reviews all new hire paperwork & administers Right to Work programs
- Coordinates company-wide staffing publications
- Documents administrative processes
- Assist with special projects as needed (i.e. Long Service Awards)
- Minimum undergraduate degree in a relevant field, or post-degree HR diploma.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of Human Resources.
- Experience with HRIS Systems (Workday preferred).
- Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills (G-Suite experience preferred).
- Comfortable working independently and with a team.
- Excellent judgment and discretion.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and obsession with accuracy, while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Clear, concise communicator, both orally and in writing.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!