** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada**
As our HRIS Analyst,
you will have the exciting opportunity to help define, implement and oversee our new Workday solution. You will be implementing Core HCM, Talent & Performance, Absence Management and other additional modules in partnership with our internal business technology team.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge • Do the right thing • Seek adventures and smiles • Healthy hearts and heads • Pursue opportunity • Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or other relevant field5+ years of experience using and/or managing HRIS systems (Workday), HRIS design and implementation techniques, HRIS practices, HRIS methods and HRIS programs
- In-depth knowledge of Workday is essential.
- Experience on Workday implementation projects is required.
- G-Suite experience preferred
- Knowledge of business processes, security and reporting is required
- Must be detail oriented, with strong organizational, auditing, and report analysis skills; have ability to run and create basic reports.
- Demonstrate strong discernment to identify what data should be shared with requestors
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Drive the completion of our Workday implementation with our business technology team
- Prepare design documents, program specifications and process flow diagrams
- Partner with the People and Culture team and other key stakeholders to design and optimize Workday workflow
- Ensure recommended enhancements and new features are seen through the project management stages
- Analyze, test, and resolve system issues
- Manage the Workday Support inbox including responding to tier 1 level requests and escalate tier 2+ to appropriate parties
- Manage new user and existing user security for Workday and other HR systems as needed. Follow security request protocol and complete security assignments per requested requirements
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Maintenance and Technicians