Working with the Manager, People Systems, the HRIS Analyst is primarily responsible for collaborating closely with the sites HR business Subject matter experts (SMEs) and the HRIS project team to elicit, analyze and document business processes, document manuals, support SAP Success Factors Employee Central Recruitment (SAP SF RCM/RMK) training and testing, and follow up on system defects. Responsibilities:
- Possess profound knowledge in recruitment processes, is an SAP SF RCM/RMK expert
- Helps implementation projects achieve their business goals by gathering the information to document the business processes, providing training, and helping the SMEs through all project testing phases.
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in recruitment processes and SAP SF RCM/RMK matters, review functional specifications (Workbooks), review/prepare test cases and prepare wireframes/flowcharts/manuals for training material.
- Communicate directly with the project and sites SMEs.
- Actively collaborating with the SAP SF RCM/RMK implementation across all Teck Sites and requires extended knowledge and experience in the function of supporting the business implementing SAP SF RCM/RMK.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Management, Computer Science or similar.
- CPHR designation is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience, with at least 4 years HR Systems configuration, reporting, training, and testing experience.
- The following systems experience:
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM - Employee Central, Recruiting Management (RCM), Recruitment Marketing (RMK)
- MS Excel - advanced (Lookup Functions, Pivot Tables, advanced charting and analysis, Macros)
- Microsoft Visio or similar process mapping tools
- Intermediate knowledge of human resources, recruitment principles and practices.
- Experience implementing and/or upgrading an HR system (full lifecycle from requirements gathering to aftercare support).
- Experience in a multinational, geographically dispersed company, with union experience an asset.
- Ability to analyze data and apply critical thinking to resolve issues and suggest solutions and improvements.
- Strong planning, project management, and organization skills.
- Customer focused with ability to influence cooperation between vendors, sites, and functions.
- Clear and concise communicator, with experience delivering training.
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and tact. Ability to handle confidential and personal information to ensure compliance with PIPA, PIPEDA, and other regional privacy laws.
Information Systems, ERP, SAP, Computer Science, Project Manager, Technology