At Canada Drives, we believe the experience of buying a vehicle should be easy and satisfying. Since 2010, we have used technology to simplify the process of finding the right vehicle for any Canadian of all financial circumstances. Through our online application process today we connect nearly half a million Canadians per year with dealerships across Canada.
For our next decade, we are excited to launch 100% online vehicle purchasing, with wide selection, great deals, and with speedy at-home delivery. Our vision is that buying and financing a vehicle will be fair, fast, simple and seamless.
We are looking for an HR Specialist who is eager to learn and grow their career in Human Resources to join our team! Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, you will support the Human Resources team by performing various administrative tasks and functions mostly related to on/off-boarding, benefit administration, employee management etc. The position functions in an environment where considerable attention to detail and the ability to handle highly confidential material is required. The HR Specialist is expected to be customer service-oriented and exhibit a high degree of diplomacy and discretion. What You'll Be Doing:
What You Should Already Have:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the HR department
- Coordination of new hire administrative processes
- Facilitate new hire orientations
- Maintain information in HRIS to ensure consistency and integrity of HR data as per HR administration guidelines and conduct timely audits
- Create HR-related reports, resources and communications materials including handbooks, company policies, etc.
- Assist in strategizing and solutioning with managers on performance and/or disciplinary issues
- Engage in employee relations; ensuring that company guidelines are administered in a fair, non-discriminatory manner.
- Process benefit enrolmentforms
- Ad hoc HR administrative projects as assigned
- Other duties as required
What We Will Give You:
- Post-secondary education in HR, Business or related field
- 2-3 years of HR administrative experience
- High attention to detail with good analytical skills
- General understanding of Provincial employment standards and legislation
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and organize multiple tasks effectively and to see them through to timely completion
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- A positive, proactive attitude. The successful applicant must be comfortable with change
Note: This position is available for candidates living in Metro Vancouver Area.
- Compensation: TBD
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- First class on the job training and continuousdevelopment