Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and we want you to join our growing team!
We are looking for an HR Generalist who is eager to learn and grow their career in Human Resources to join our team! Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, you will support the Human Resources team by performing various administrative tasks and functions mostly related to on/off-boarding, benefit administration, employee management etc. The position functions in an environment where considerable attention to detail and the ability to handle highly confidential material is required. The HR Generalist is expected to be customer service-oriented and exhibit a high degree of diplomacy and discretion.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the HR department
- Coordination of new hire administrative processes
- Facilitate new hire orientations
- Maintain information in HRIS to ensure consistency and integrity of HR data as per HR administration guidelines and conduct timely audits
- Create HR-related reports, resources and communications materials including handbooks, company policies, etc.
- Assist in strategizing and solutioning with managers on performance and/or disciplinary issues
- Engage in employee relations; ensuring that company guidelines are administered in a fair, non-discriminatory manner.
- Process benefit enrolmentforms
- Ad hoc HR administrative projects as assigned
- Other duties as required
What You Should Already Have:
- Post-secondary education in HR, Business or related field
- 3-5 years of HR administrative experience
- High attention to detail with good analytical skills
- General understanding of Provincial employment standards and legislation
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and organize multiple tasks effectively and to see them through to timely completion
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- A positive, proactive attitude. The successful applicant must be comfortable with change
What We Will Give You:
- Compensation: TBD
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage