NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Health Care Innovation and Transformation Leader
to join our team in Vancouver
, British Columbia (CA-BC)
, Canada (CA)
NTT DATA's Healthcare Consulting practice is a team of uniquely positioned individuals with deep industry expertise that focuses on assisting executives in overcoming the barriers of Business Transformation that are critical to driving the future of Business and Technology Strategy, Innovation, Journey to the Cloud, and Digital Transformation. Our focus is driving measurable business outcomes for our clients and their customers through defining business and technology strategies and executing organizational transformations, applying innovative industry solutions developed by NTT DATA and our partners. Our work improves peoples' lives in direct and measurable ways.
We are seeking an accomplished Innovation and Transformation Leader with a strong consultancy background to join our team in a unique 'two-in-the-box' partnership role, supporting a major BC health care provider.In this position, you will work closely with an equivalent leader from the client organization, combining your efforts to foster a collaborative approach to innovation and transformation within the health care sector. Your role will not only involve being a strategic advisor but also a deep understanding of what it takes to move from ideation to implementation.You will engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, including clinicians, informatics teams, and industry specialists, leveraging your consultancy expertise to drive impactful changes. This role requires being local to the Vancouver, BC, metro area.You may be our ideal Innovation and Transformation Leader if you have:
• Expertise in managing complex changes swiftly and effectively.
• A credible leadership presence with outstanding skills in communication, advocacy, influence, and negotiation.
• Strong financial acumen for optimal resource utilization and revenue generation.
• The ability to simplify complex issues for diverse audiences and foster innovative ideas.
• Resilience, tenacity, and a focused commitment to achieving performance outcomes. Key Responsibilities
• Lead in a 'two-in-the-box' partnership model, driving innovative business cases and overseeing their implementation.
• Develop strategies in digital and IT for the health care sector in alignment with organizational goals.
• Craft proposals for new and integrated technology programs and services, preparing comprehensive presentations. Build robust business cases and/or briefing notes for innovation and/or transformation initiatives, identifying the impact to each health authority with respect to change, evaluation of costs, desired outcomes, and financial performance.
• Spot trends and developments that open opportunities for increased investment and innovation in health care IT solutions.
• Partner with cross-functional teams for efficient project planning and implementation. Oversee the lifecycle of both internal and external innovation initiatives.
• Co-chair the Innovation Council, manage the Innovation Management Repository, and maintain the Innovation Roadmap. Develop effective tracking and reporting mechanisms for performance assessment.
• Identify continuous improvement ideas, innovation and/or transformation initiatives, and process changes.
• Carry out investment estimation and provide recommendations. Propose value to be shared after investment recovery and document payout percentages and duration.
• Develop and manage the Transformation Initiative pipeline from selection of ideas to project completion.
• Develop tracking and reporting mechanisms to measure performance against performance measure and financial goals.
• Team Management (recruitment, performance reviews, goal setting and overall functional direction of staff resources). Basic Qualification Requirements:
• 10+ years overall experience working in clinical health settings
• 8+ years clinical experience in consulting roles to health care providers
• 5+ years of experience in using health analytics methods and tools to achieve process improvement, enhance patient care and/or improve practice profitability and clinical risk management experience Preferences:
• Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Active membership in the British Columbia Chapter of HIMSS, formerly the BC Health Information Management Professionals Society (BCHIMPS) About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. #LI-CDTS
#BCONSULT Job Segment:
MBA, Consulting, Informatics, Business Process, Application Developer, Management, Technology
Customer Service and Support