We're looking for a top tier Head of Marketing to help us own our end-to-end marketing strategy and put ZenHub into the hands of the world's most forward thinking technical teams.
The role calls for someone who excels at technical product marketing and building strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and evangelism. You'll shape how we attract new teams to our product, interact with customers, and create resources that help champion the advantage of bringing project management and collaboration closer to the code.
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future of how teams work. Your work will help shape that future and play a major role in redefining how teams collaborate.A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management platform natively integrated with GitHub. Your work will touch more than 2,200 hundred teams, from entrepreneurial developers to the world's most forward thinking and adapting enterprises. We're backed by Axiom Zen, a venture design studio that turns ideas into companies .A little about you:
You're a great fit if you:
- Creating our marketing strategy and owning the translation of that strategy into tangible go-to-market plans that will help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Honing ZenHub's positioning, messaging, and branding to effectively tell our story to entrepreneurial developers and adapting enterprises alike.
- Building, maintaining, measuring, and optimizing our marketing channel mix, particularly organic growth initiatives that resonate with our ideal customer persona.
- Influencing product strategy and the way we bring products to market, combining research, positioning, and messaging to maximize adoption.
- Enabling the rest of the GTM team to attract and serve customers and prospects through product education, training enablement, and collateral development.
More about ZenHub:
- Have prior startup experience in the B2B SaaS space.
- Know how to credibly market to technical and business audiences, from startups to later-stage businesses and adapting enterprise companies.
- Recognize the role that marketing plays across the customer journey and understand the need to work cross-functionally with product and customer success teams.
- Prefer to ship, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Have prior experience hiring and leading a team.
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019