Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need. We are excited to be offering this role and we want you to join our growing team!
This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the lower mainland. Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
What You'll be Doing
- Working as part of our creative team, designing everything from corporate identities, websites, promotional material, to display banners and social media ads.
- Taking responsibility for projects from conceptualization to completion, demonstrating the ability to conduct research, keep up with current trends, while delivering precise, error-free work.
- Managing multiple projects of various sizes at any given time.
- Showcasing a constant desire to learn, thinking outside the box, constantly trying to improve everything design related at Canada Drives.
- Collaborating with the rest of the creative team, marketing, and developers. Regularly presenting and evaluating new ideas and solutions.
What You Should Already Have
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design.
- At least 2 years experience in a Graphic Design position.
- Experience with digital and print design with examples of both in your portfolio.
- A strong understanding of Adobe programs including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects. Experience with Premiere and XD is an asset.
- Experience with motion graphics is an asset.
- A team-first attitude and the willingness to work on all projects big or small.
- An outgoing personality with the confidence to provide and receive regular critique.
- A strong attention to detail.
Please apply with a link to your online portfolio.
Creative and Graphic Design Information Technology