Job Description Summary
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing designs for brand, print, web, email, social media, exhibit graphics, signage and packaging, from concept to completion, to meet STEMCELL marketing strategies.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all graphic design collateral
- Conceptualizing and implementing designs for brand print, web, email, social media, exhibit graphics, signage and packaging, from concept to completion, to meet STEMCELL marketing strategies
- Coordinating printing, proofing and press checks
- Directing photo shoots
- Effectively collaborating with stakeholders and Creative Services team members to produce graphic design collateral in stylistic adherence with the corporate brand
- Supporting and contributing to a positive and creative work environment for the Creative Services team
- Providing technical and artistic support to diverse corporate and scientific stakeholders in developing graphic design collateral globally
- Degree or diploma from related school
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience creating collateral for print, web, email, social media, exhibit graphics, signage and packaging, from concept to completion
- Experience in UX and/or UI design and wireframing
- Demonstrates strong brand and campaign development skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CC software - particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and InCopy
- Intermediate knowledge of typography, photography, illustration, eye for composition, and impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite of products and project management software
- Good collaboration skills, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and be willing to work as required to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Sales and Marketing