Go Software Developer
Main activities and responsibilities include:
- Digest requirement from product team and lead the elaboration of high level design for high availability, performance and scalability features for cloud systems;
- Raise and discuss trade-offs of different design approaches elaborating detailed design documents;
- Implement solution from coding to testing to production deployment support;
- Follow agile processes and participate actively in all development phases.
- 8+ years of software application development experience.
- Experience with Golang (Go) programming language
- Extensive experience with modeling, producing and consuming web services based APIs (RESTful or SOAP based);
- Experience on Cloud Service Orchestration
- Experience with Cloud Development.
- Experience with backend systems development
- Proven proficiency with object-oriented software development
- Proven experience on complex architectural design for cloud-based applications;
- Design Patterns;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra;
Highly Desirable Skills
- Competent in one or more programming language(s): Go (Golang), Python, Node, C#, C and C++, Java
- Knowledge on testing (Unit Test, Feature Test, Integration);
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies including Google Cloud, Aws, Azure
- Experience working with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Exposure to and/or experience with Serverless applications.
- An understanding of software design patterns, pipeline automation and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Familiar with designing, coding, deploying and debugging microservices applications.
- Strong Scripting and automation skills.
- Passionate about solving problems in code!
- Is proactive and easily trouble shoots and resolves issues relating to customer service, product, process and tools.
- Comfortable with Linux Environment and shell scripting
- Client Referral program (2% of the first 12 months of the revenue related to the referral)
- Employees Referral bonus program (sponsorship – up to USD 500 per indication that is effective hired)
- Formal performance reviews
- 4-week vacations
- Opportunities for international business travel (mainly in USA)
- Professional development/growth opportunities (e.g. courses, conferences, etc.)
- Perks (e.g. free snacks/drinks, etc.)
- Staff social events (e.g. lunches, Christmas parties, Happy Hours, etc.)
- Culture of involvement (e.g. open door, empower employees, sense of ownership)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible dress code
- Awards of merit (Recognition program)
- Extended Health and Welfare benefits (Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Prescriptions, Dental and Vision)